RatholeRadio 47 – 6th Mar 2011
Posted on March 8, 2011
Time for another Rathole Radio and this time I played a nice range of music. It encompassed everything from jazz to blues and electro to rock. Most of these tunes came from Jamendo and are also Creative Commons licensed which I encourage. There’s also a live recording of me playing with 20lb Sounds earlier this year.
- 05:29 – Scholarly Persuits – Fool – CC BY-NC-SA Licensed – From the Cartel compliation on Jamendo
- 08:24 – Tim Wheeler & The Soul Shufflers – Automatic – Sent to my by @brainspoil who is a friend of Tim’s I beleive. He kindly gave us permission to pay this.
- 13:34 – StrangeZero – Ikebana – CC BY-NC-SA licensed – A cool greek group from Jamendo. Check out the electro sounds.
- 18:25 – Whispering Johnson – Forty-eight – CC BY-NC-SA Licensed
- 28:06 – maux2passe – L’envers de ma ville – CC BY-SA Licensed – French hip hop, they love it in France and I’m loving this Wu Tang style production, hats off.
- 31:41 – Paper Plane Pilots – The Accident – CC BY-SA Licensed
- 35:42 – Artemis – Easy – License Unknown
- 43:05 – Live Song – My band 20lb Sounds playing our version of the Cream classic “White Room” at a local bar. This was recorded in January and despite the lower than perfect sound quality I really like it 🙂
- 50:44 – Chill Carrier – Star Train – CC BY-NC-SA Licensed – German group with some funky beats.
If you’d like to chip in, however large or small, I appreciate it. You can use the Paypal button to the right. You don’t need a Paypal account credit cards are accepted. Thank you!
Get In Touch: Please send me your thoughts and feedback on the music I play or any other aspect of the show. If you make music or you know people who make music and you think they should be on the show, send me suggestions and demos by all means. I’m always pleased to find new music and share it with people. Most of that is down to you, the wonderful listeners and your wisdom.
Send all feedback and suggestions to – show AT ratholeradio.org
Next show: Sunday 20th March 2011 at 9pm UK time
Thanks for listening, I hope you enjoyed the show. Thanks also to everyone who turned up in our IRC channel at irc.freenode.net the channel name is #ratholeradio. I don’t expect much to happen there in the weeks between shows, I probably won’t be around much, but if people want to hang around in there and chat you’re more than welcome. Don’t forget you can access the channel from a web browser by going to webchat.freenode.net and entering #ratholeradio in the channel text box. Take care till next time folks.
Support the show: if you’d like to leave a tip and help pay for the cost of making the show please use the Paypal button in the sidebar of the site.
Music Sources and Licensing: A few of the tracks in this show are from the artists own personal websites and don’t contain licensing information. That’s why they are listed as unknown. The individual licenses are listed next to each track, where known. If there is no license listed you must assume all rights are reserved on that song.
The rest come from the following sources: Jamendo.com
Rathole Radio by Dan Lynch is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Proud Member of The Association Of Music Podcasting – visit musicpodcasting.org for more details.